Eighth Annex 70 Meeting – DLR, Cologne, Germany – 7-8 November 2019
Registration here: Eventbrite Link
IEA EBC Annex 70 Workshop Cologne, Germany
Welcome to the third in-person 2019 Annex 70 meeting!
The two-day workshop will be held at the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Cologne, Germany on 7-8 November 2019.
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft-und Raumfahrt (DLR), Linder Höhe, 51147 Köln, Germany
Attendees are required to register by 31 October 2019.
– Update participants on the final tasks of the 2019 Annex programme
– Provide focused Subtask activity working sessions to complete tasks
– Offer an opportunity for Annex contributors to present outputs
– Confirm the next steps for the final 2019 Annex 70 meeting
– Confirm the work programme in the final Rerporting phase year
- Introduction and update presentation
- Subtask A presentation
- Subtask B oral presentation
- Subtask C oral presentation
- Annex 70 – STA – Literature review
- Annex 70 – STA – User Survey – Switzerland
- Annex 70 – STB – Best practice reporting
- Annex 70 – STC – Common model exercise
- Annex 70 – STC – Model reporting guideline
- Annex 70 Cork Workshop Report
Cologne is easily accessible by air, train or car. For more information on travelling to Cologne, see:
A number of hotels are available within the city centre or nearby the DLR at the Koln-Bonn Airport. Travel to/from DLR and central Cologne is possible via train and bus and will take approximately 45 mins.
Germany Aerospace Centre:
Metzger & Marie, Kasparstraße 19, Cologne, Germany: https://www.metzgermarie.de
*N.B. Please let Ian Hamilton know if you have any dietary restrictions and please alert the service staff at the restaurant.